- DEO remains committed to every claimant and employer and continues to work around the clock with the system vendor to ensure a fully functioning system.
- Since the launch on October 15, approximately 480,000 total claims have been filed using CONNECT.
- On Wednesday, November 13, a total of 25,158 claims were filed using CONNECT and more than $7.6 million was paid to claimants.
- Call centers remain open extended hours. Those hours are 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST on Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. EST on Saturdays, and 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. EST on Sundays.
- On Wednesday, November 13, there were 23,611 unique phone numbers comprising 85,138 calls to the call center and there were 7,959 live customer interactions.
New Issues and Solutions Implemented
- Deloitte has informed us that there is an issue with the system inadvertently moving claimants between tiers of federal Emergency Unemployment Compensation and state benefit weeks. We are working diligently to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.
- Per Chapter 282.201, Florida Statutes, DEO is required to consolidate the agency data center into the Southwood Shared Resource Center in Tallahassee. The transition is scheduled for December 6-8, 2013, and may cause some delays in RA processes during the transition. We have already delayed the implementation of the data center consolidation for CONNECT and these are our new assigned days.