Florida claimants can manage their reemployment assistance benefits online through CONNECT.
The CONNECT system is available:
- 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The system will be down occasionlly for maintenance.
Through this system you can:
- Submit work search contacts - Florida law requires that you contact at least five potential employers each week or receive re-employment services from a CareerSource Center
- Establish or cancel payment by Florida Visa® debit card
- Establish, change or cancel direct deposit information
- Create or change your PIN
- Get your claim and payment information, Request your benefits.
- When requesting your benefits you can change your address and/or phone number
- Print your tax forms