THE NEW REEMPLOYMENT ASSISTANCE (RA) SYSTEM
DESIGNED TO BETTER SERVE YOU!
The Florida Department of Economic Opportunity (DEO), in partnership with Deloitte, an industry leader in technology and systems integration, will launch CONNECT, the new Reemployment Assistance system, on October 15, 2013. CONNECT will provide employers and third party administrators with a better way to manage RA claims and appeals, update and monitor accounts, and respond to requests for information. CONNECT has been designed to provide employers and third party administrators with improved service and convenience.
WHY DO WE NEED CONNECT?
The current system is more than 30 years old and is not able to efficiently serve you. We are modernizing the RA system to better meet your needs. CONNECT will make responding to RA inquiries regarding claims more efficient, accurate, and faster. CONNECT will also offer more convenience and security to both employers and claimants.
WITH CONNECT, NOW YOU CAN:
- Respond to all inquiries regarding claimants electronically.
- File a protest against a benefit charge electronically.
- Submit paper files or forms electronically, such as information related to an appeal.
- Find your employer information in one convenient place, including whether you have outstanding inquiries, issues to resolve, or appeals-related information to review.
- Choose the way you receive notifications from us – either electronically or by US mail.
- Access your account 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE LAUNCH:
- CONNECT launches on Tuesday, October 15. There will be an adjustment period for everyone to learn the new system and call wait times may be longer.
- You should receive a notice with a link to CONNECT and your unique employer login information by mail before October 15, use this to login to CONNECT beginning October 15.
If you are a Claimant please click here.
If you are an employer and need further assistance, please call: 1-877-846-8770.